Tuesday 4 August 2009

UGM U202 Crew, Day Fourteen: 31st July 2009

"U202 Crew" are the participants in the 2009 Intensive Preparation Programme of the International Undergraduate Programme, in the Faculty of Economics, U.G.M.

Call My Bluff

Adrian v Everybody Else: Round 11

Adrian told two stories: (1) "My wife and I have never discussed any of the girlfriends that I had before I met her". (2) "I once put chair legs in two guys’ lunches". From these two stories, one true, and one false, Adrian picked up 18 points and 'Everybody Else' 15 points (there were 14 students absent today!): the current score 180-163.

Can anyone tell the (untrue) story of the 'two chair legs' using the COMMENTS feature below? No more than 150 words. The best attempt will win a copy of the 1975 album "The Velvet Donkey" by Ivor Cutler.

No comments:

Post a Comment