Saturday 6 June 2009

C.S.I. Yogya - Special Grammar Police Unit #1

Call in the Grammar Crime Scene Unit. There are EIGHT errors in the following text. Can you find them?
I've listened to you're story. And there isn't any reason for me to believe you. Its unbelievable! Who's idea was it to tell Ani? Their are times when you should keep a secret and times when you should open your mouth. Well, your in trouble now! Whose going to tell the university? And how on Earth can we give there bicycle back? And what about it's wheel? It's completely broken! Whose fault is it? Well it's not mine! Who's going to pay for the damage? You're crazy if you think I can pay for their bicycle! I can't even afford to replace its wheel!

To make it more interesting the EIGHT incorrectly used words in text are also used correctly, once each. Give your answers in the COMMENTS below.

1 comment:

  1. I'm not supposed to be the one answering, am I?
    Anyway great content, I might write a review or something this week.

    ReplyDelete